Saturday, March 3, 2012

I don't know anyone in California but I feel like this is a change that I need to do and I am just tired of living in the Northeast region. I want to be where there are nice beaches with low humidity. That's why I did not choose Florida. Plus Florida has low paying jobs. So am I crazy?|||nah...i am moving and starting my life over with my sweetheart! do u think that's crazy? i don't have a job or anything lined except where i am gonna be living at. i have bills due next month so i gotta find something to do to pay them so i don't get behind.|||california rocks|||No, don't feel this way. The more you think about the possible negatives and listen to other people's criticism/opinions you will talk yourself out of it. i am going through the same thing. i visited Reno 6 yrs ago and want to live there. The more I listened to others and sometimes myself, i changed my mind. But, by my b-day (11-28 ) i will be there, hell or high water. I say go for it. If you don't you never know what you may have missed out on. Also, if you don't you will resent someone or something for it. If moving to CA consumes you thoughts, then I think it is meant to be. Don't worry about failing out there because you could just as easy fail where you are, at least give it a try. If all else fails you can go back to your hometown. I also agree with you about the weather. I am from Ohio and would love to get away from the humudity. Just make sure that you plan appropriately, becasue the least little thing that goes wrong or wasn't planned out properly can make you to think about changing your mind.|||you will love california, see hundreds of calif pics in bayareavisit.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment