Saturday, March 3, 2012

Me and my wife are going to move to california from colorado because we want a change and we can't stand cold weather. What are some of the better cities to move to out there. We don't have kids. My wife will go to school wherever we end up. I like bigger cities cause i am active. I just don't want to move to somewhere that we are going to regret. I do like cheap but not too cheap and ghetto you know what i mean. Just so me and my wife can start off.|||What Tim H mentioned aren't cheap. I'm sorry but if you want cheap and a good area, $400,000+ is considered cheap.

If you want to pay $175,000, expect to live in the desert (Fresno/Bakersfield area.)|||San Diego, Santa Barbara, Poway, Solana Beach, Temeculah

火车采集器
  • papa ginos
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment