Saturday, March 3, 2012

A couple of my friends & I really want to move to another town in California. There will be a total of four of us including myself, & all we need is a house or an apartment with 2 or more bedrooms. It would be nice to have a city that isn*t trashy, but yet still inexpensive to live. Any ideas on where to go?|||Here, go check out this site, click on the cities and check out financials such as median income, education, housing and quality of life.|||YOU'RE a good place to live in California.|||west covina

i think that is the center of s. california. it's close to everything.

火车采集器

1 comment:

  1. Do you really want to leave California? Who will be your moving helpers? Not so long ago I also had a move and these guys were my movers. Get in touch with them and they provide you with all moving services Madera, Ca http://smile-moving.com/ca/madera. That`s my advice to you

    ReplyDelete