Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to be able to grow my own vanilla beans at home because I know how expensive they are. I don't have much experience in growing plants, but I have grown things before. I know how sensitive to climate the plant is but I don't have a green house.Any tips? I live in the valley in California.|||In a nutshell:
Unless you are an experienced orchid grower with a greenhouse with lots of room, no. They really are a tropical orchid and a large vining one at that. You can get cuttings for the plant cheaply on ebay, but it's just not worth the the time and effort. Get your beans from Penzeys Spices and not from the grocer or some specialty shop, you'll get better and cheaper beans from them.|||Here's how to grow them: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0ge鈥?/a>

This is how you process the beans for use: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=process鈥?/a>|||composting will help you. It will make your plants grow healthier.|||Yes you can

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment