Friday, March 9, 2012

I have recently graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree in International studies with a focus on cultural studies and am interested in moving to california. I've always lived on the east coast, specifically a suburb of Washington D.C. and I'm well aware that I could find a lot of work here in D.C, but I would really like to move out of the area in order to experience a new area and I've always liked California,but the only issue is cost. My aunt lives in Hermosa Beach and I've heard that even there it's over priced, so I'd like to find a place that is not quite extremely expensive, yet I could still find a lot of work in my field of study. It would be great if some CA residence could help on my endeaver. Thanks!|||Honestly, the best places for you to find work in your field is in the San Francisco Bay area or the Los Angeles area.

Unless you want to live in a not-so-nice section of these areas, or someplace far away from work, you will have to pay quite a bit for rent.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment