Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I currently live in NYC and do not drive, but received a ticket 7 years ago for a headlight. My license was suspended for it 6 months ago, and to get it settled, I'd have to travel very far, which is difficult when you have no car and a suspended license. I'm moving to California next month however, and will need to drive again. Will they know about my status in NY and make me go back to settle it, or can I start over in California with a clean record?|||I would contact the dmv on this one. Check the website or call someone. If you talk to someone on the phone make sure they give you this information in writting, or tell you how to find it! I can't count the number of times I have been given inaccurate information from people at the dmv.|||In Canada if you are suspended or have a violation in one Provence you Can not go to another Provence and get a license as it is all done by computers. Years and years ago before the computers came out people could get away with it. Today nope. If I was suspended here in Alberta, then I am suspended in Ontario, Or Saskatchewan, or Quebec or Newfoundland etc. The only way I know and I think it is universal is have the license reinstated. The points will be returned after 5-6 years. However you do have 2-3 points after being reinstated but if you take a driver improvement course 3 more points will be added to the license.|||No, California is part of triple I (III) which is a information sharing system among different states law Inforcement agencies. If your license is suspended in one state you are not able to obtain one in another.|||If you are suspended in one state, you are suspended in all. All states share driver info, as soon as you are entered in the system, they will know of your problem, and you will be denied a license. You must pay for the fines, and receive a clearance letter, before you will be eligible for a Ca license.

火车采集器
  • textbook
  • medical city dallas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment