Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to move in california to go to pharmacy schools. But I want to go to a school that there is a lot of fun things to do and it's not far away from the city. Because when it comes to moving I like to move to a place that I can enjoy myself shopping, party, meeting friendly people. I would appreciate if I could get some feedback.|||UCLA is a good choice. Also, USC would be a good one. However, pharmacy school is pretty tough so there's probably not going to be a ton of extra time for partying, shopping, etc. If you think these things might be a distraction from you studies perhaps you should choose a place with less of these things. Just a suggestion though.|||UCLA is in Los Angeles, and there's also UC San Diego (smaller city than LA). I'm sure there are colleges in the greater San Francisco area too.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment