Friday, March 9, 2012

Okay so I would greatly appreciate if you could help me. I am planning on moving to L.A California with my friend. It would help a lot to know the living expenses are, the utilities, medical dental and car insurance and everything else. And if it even possible that we'll make it I'm gonna try anyways just would like to know. I'm going into acting and/or business I'm already a CNA. But could you please tell me some acting schools also thanks.|||it depend on you that how much money do you spend but still i recommend that you should concern with the real estate agents they guide you one of the agent i usually concern is johnbeck who have lots of updated knowledge regarding this and hopefully he will resolve your problem.|||Almost everyone that hopes to act comes to LA and it is VERY expensive to live there. I know an acquaintence that rented an above garage "apartment" for $1,000 a month. He bathed in a half bath. But it was a big space and he accepted the conditions.|||I live in the Santa Clara County which is in the bay area just south of San Francisco. The cost of living is crazy here and similar in certain parts of LA. I pay $1000 rent for a one bedroom/one bath apartment. If you do some research you will notice most jobs out here pay more than many other parts of the country, but its all relative to the cost of living. I make close to a six figure salary but am considered middle income around here. Try looking at local LA classifieds. Hope this helps.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment