Friday, March 9, 2012

In most states it is against the law, but in California including police officers use blinkers when they make a turn or change lanes. No wonder is extremely dangerous to drive in California.|||Apparently, they must be charging drivers a "per use" fee when they use their signals, to help balance the budget in California.|||I was told by one , that " I don't want the other drivers to know my business " lol She says in California, if they know you want to change lanes they will speed up and not let you in. " Can't we all just get along ? "|||I live in Ca. and I always use my blinker. Like any place there are people who don't follow the rules there is no great conspiracyhere. In fact I drive a lot and don't see very much of what you are talking about. Anything better to B-tch about?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment