Friday, March 9, 2012

I live in Southern California and my property value has decreased quite a bit. How do I lower my property taxes now that my property isn't worth as much?|||I had the same problem and I used LowerMyPropertyTaxes.com. Its a $200 flat fee and they do all the work for you. It was easier than I thought and they guarantee that you will pay lower property taxes or your money back.

Its possible to do it yourself but they will:

鈥?Prepare and submit the application for review of assessment.
鈥?Perform a market analysis of your home's present value.
鈥?Conduct an evaluation of both your property and comparable
properties' assessed value on the county tax rolls.
鈥?Act as liaison/agent with county appraisers and all assessment
boards.
鈥?Represent you at any hearing before assessment appeals board.

LowerMyPropertyTaxes.com saved me $1200 and it couldn't have been easier.|||I used www.lowermypropertytaxassessme鈥?and it was awesome..L

Report Abuse

|||You need to file an appeal with your county "Assessors" office. It may go by different names, depending upon the county. You can probably find information online at your county's website.

You should be able to do it yourself without wasting money paying anyone else. You just need to back up your claim with facts, be reasonable, and logical in explaining why you think your house is worth less.|||Contact your county assessors office and request a reappraisal. If you can provide some good comparable sales it would be helpful for your case.

火车采集器
  • qdoba coupons
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • 1 comment:

    1. When I relocated to California with those movers Madera, Ca http://smile-moving.com/ca/madera they said there were not huge taxes in that state, but up to now i`m not sure

      ReplyDelete