Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am a freshman in a private University in southern California.
I just decided that I want to study nutrition but my school does not offer thatn major.
I need to transfer ASAP but I don't know what schools in southern California have that major, or will accept a transfer student from a private school.

anyone know of any universities with a good Nutrition or dietetics program?|||Just stay where youre at. Nutrition is a hobby, not something to major in.

Just look at nutritiondata.com for a few hours for all your nutritional needs. BAM! There's your nutrition degree, or basically the equivalent, and will basically be regarded as highly as a nutrition degree.|||I surely hope that you were able to make a wise decision based on your major. If you are looking for schools that offer Dietetic programs I would say that you should check out the American Dietetic Association's website. There you can find a link for careers and students. Good luck

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment