Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Northern California, and Southern California? They already seem like different states to me, in almost every single way except government. What do you think would happen?|||Like, literally?

I imagine that it would only occur if there were a massive seismic event. A lot of people would probably die in the resulting bridge collapses, mudslides, and fires.

Then, I'm envisioning your standard "Mad Max" scenario.|||You answered your own question.|||Probable some sort of mini-civil war which would dray the state back together in the end.|||Northern California would be happier about it.

火车采集器
  • duplicolor
  • raw food
  • 1 comment:

    1. They seem to have a lot of equal features, but at the same time each of them has its mustard. Trust me as I and my team are professional movers Visalia, Ca http://smile-moving.com/ca/Visalia and were on several occasions in each part. They are really perfect for life and business

      ReplyDelete