Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to meet girls like in California Gurls music video by Katy Perry. Where do girls like that hang out?|||Los Angeles, I see alot of pretty girls in malibu (I'm not a lesbo...haha but there are alot of pretty girls in malibu) and Santa Monica. The more expensive places. Your not typically going to meet girls like that in the poorer areas of california.|||I can't figure you out, dude. In one recent question you said you had a girlfriend:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

and in another just before you said you had a wife:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

you seem a bit confused and slightly obsessed with meeting new women and Katy Perry!!|||What is your obsession with Katy Perry? I'm certain there are just as many "hot, unforgettable" girls there in Australia where you live, as there are in the U.S. Just as in Australia, American girls don't "hang out" in any one specific place. You see them anywhere and everywhere.|||Hahha Bro. Along The Coastline is The Best Place To Meet Them, I Would Say Most Can be Found in Venice SaMo Beach and Malibu and Actually The LB is a Great Place To and I For One Should Know California Produces The Best Girls in The Land. Guaranteed!|||Beach cities, Malibu, SM, Venice Beach, Manhattan, Hermosa and Redondo Beach, Orange County and some places near Hollywood. Be warned, the really hot chicks can have MAJOR attitude problems out here.|||Let me know when you find them, okay?|||LA Venice beach im going there in july with my friends and dont be suprised youll probly get dumped me and my friends have a record of doing that lol! luck ;D|||Try Wilmington. It's a little visited jewel along the coast here.|||Down in Anaheim... in FANTASYLAND!!|||california girls are stuck up...but you can try all the beaches in l.a area and oc area. good luck|||Mostly beach cities, especially Venice and Santa Monica.|||the beach, oh yeah!

any beach.

good luck!|||when you meet these hot unforgettable "gurls" let me know where they are!... thank you very much|||LOL, I can't remember AAA, my retinas were singed by the view....You are funny !!!!!!|||Oh yea. You bet!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment