Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm planning to transfer to a fashion design university in California and I've been researching but the ones that I've found aren't up to par. Please provide me with schools that have outstanding curriculum and that focus on all aspects of design such as designing, marketing, and business. I know that the Art Institutes do this but I've priced them and it would cost about $80,000 for 3 years.|||The AI chain of schools doesn't have a good rep in the industry. FIDM, which is big and popular, also has a poor rep. The best fashion design program in CA is at Otis College of Art, in Los Angeles.|||Here's an alternative to the CA design school circuit: Academy of Couture Art. Sounds interesting.

Report Abuse

火车采集器
  • food delivery
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • 1 comment:

    1. Anyway if you need some moving San Luis Obispo, Ca, then may certainly apply for these movers http://smile-moving.com/ca/san_luis_obispo. Once upon a time, they were my helpers and together we started my new life in California

      ReplyDelete