Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm planning to runaway to california from bergen county, new jersey. anyone have any advice? other than not to do it.|||definitely go west|||Depends on how old you are.
I live in California and I want to runaway :/
It's a good idea to leave whatever state you're at though,
because it's harder to get caught.
If you're 16 or older, it's easier to get a job than it is as someone 15 and younger. However, you'd need a work permit signed by the school district you attend, and that might be difficult to get. So my best advice is, wait a few more months. Get a job during this time where you reside, save your money; and runaway. It might be easier to do this with a friend. I'm going to talk to my friend who's a senior this upcoming year, I'm a junior, and he and I might runaway to Paris together. Or somewhere in Europe. It's easy to stay hidden/"on-the-low" and we could attend school there. We have money saved, but before we runaway, I'm going to get a job and save some more money.
I wish there was a way to talk to you about this, because it's something I really want/need to talk about, but it's difficult bringing it up with people I know (or he knows) because they could rat us out and get us both in more trouble. If you need more advice, just ask me (:
Here's my email address:
sparklyxllama@yahoo.com
I love llamas, hahaha
I don't really check that one, but I do, once a week.
I have another one, but I don't want to give it out just yet, sorry.
But please don't hesitate to send me an email, because I'm thinking the same thing.

火车采集器
  • batman games for kids
  • que
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment