Friday, February 24, 2012

I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area and want to move to Southern California. What are some areas that are affordable but are still relatively nice areas to live in?

Please no NorCal vs. SoCal debates; I love both regions equally. I just want to start a new life somewhere away from where I've lived my whole life but would like to stay in California.|||well inexpensive and "relatively nice" is still considered pricy by many person's standards. look into areas like cypress, los alamitos in Orange County. these areas have family communities with 3 bed 2 bath homes that go between 500,000 and 700,000. still considered pricy for many people, but a lot cheaper than other areas. also lakewood is fairly nice place to live and not that expensive, as well as parts of long beach, mainly the southeastern and southwestern sections. good luck!|||If you want inexpensive, look in the high desert: Lancaster, Palmdale, Victorville, Barstow, Beaumont, Hemet, and the areas around each of those cities.|||The most inexpensive cities located in S. Cali are barstow and hemet. Unless you like the desert i wouldn't recommend them.|||Believe me, if you've lived in San Francisco, then anywhere in Los Angeles would be slightly cheaper.|||I go to school in Torrance and it's a fairly nice neighborhood. I used to live in West Torrance, Redondo beach is 5 minutes away and the schools are decent as well. If you're looking to rent we had a 2 bedroom 2 bath apt. for 1400 a month. about 20 miles from DTLA.|||No such thing in California, The only inexpensive place in LA is the ghetto. And I don't think you want to liver there. We even pay for our weather in Los Angeles..spoiled us. It's way too expensive here!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment