Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am planning to open an online SIM game.
The game will be free, except if you want to upgrade. To upgrade you have to donate a certain amount of money to the site.
I have been told this is still a 'business', so, just to make sure I am not getting too far ahead of myself,
"What is the legal age in California to run a Business?"|||You go brother! - whatever the age is, you are at an age that will be better to "beg for forgiveness" rather than "ask for permission". I doubt that there is a minimum age, even, as long as you pay your taxes and fees, which are quite small to begin with, anyway.
Let us know about your game when you get it up and running.|||Bro....you're online! You can have 10 years and still do a business online (just you'll need to use your mom credit card for that). You only need paypal or credit card and you're set up!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment