Friday, February 24, 2012

Last july, I planted tall fescue dwarf seeds and developed into a beautiful dark green lawn, than in march started getting brown even with watering. I do have a water filter system where I have to add salt to my tank and might have forgot to shut the valve off. Is it possible that salt might have killed my lawn accidently? Or its just a lawn thats not suitable for southern california?|||You have a recomended grass for southern california coastal what they call area two
. according to information from suppliers of grass seed including tall fescue dwarf seed it matches up to your area.

As that is the case and you admit that you might have applied salty water to your lawn and if so thats the most lightly problem as tou have watered to lawn it couldnt have gone dorment because of that.|||Carex pansa is the best alternative and it's native to your area.

http://earthfriendlylandscapes.blogspot.鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment