Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm getting my car soon and my first place to go will be California with two of my best friends and their cars so I'm looking for a city in California that would be an adventure to visit, something fun and beautiful, with tons of things to do. Let me know what you think. Thanks.|||San Diego, Los Angeles, Buena Park, Anaheim, Sacramento, San Francisco|||Compton. After dark.|||Compton, South Central or Watts will give you adventure or Skid Row in downtown LA.

Go to San Diego. It's pretty, they have great beaches and there is a young crowd.
Yosemite is cool too.|||Do not go to Compton and South Central, I dont think that is the adventure you are looking for.

I would go to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood, Palos Verdes (great views), Hermosa Beach Pier, Belmont Shore, the Pike in Long Beach, San Diego, Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach (great surfing).

There are lots of things to see. Dont stick to one city, drive all over southern Cali, it will be well worth it. You will have a great time at all of the above locations....|||Teens looking for adventure huh? Try Compton, especially if your white. You will most certianly have "an adventure"|||I live in Orange county and I'm 16 with a car and know all the spots. EMAIL ME AT mikepalomares@hotmail.com|||Sanfransico! seriously its full of new fun things. i went there with my choir senior year it was a blast. there is so much to do there and so many unique people|||california without adult supervision can set you up for some tragedy.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment