Friday, February 24, 2012

my dad broght back some kind of yucca tree from california some years ago. it has been at my gram's house since, but it has gotten to big for her. My dad is going to want to bring it here. I am worried about it being poisonous to my cats. does anyone know (1) if it is poisonous (2) what the affects (severe sickness, death etc.) will be if my cats eat it?|||I don't know but I wouldn't let your cat near it, your cat will probably leave it alone. my cats only eat grass and if my mom has a vase of flowers they'll eat those, search on google for a liste of piosenous plants for cats|||I think so.|||The most dangerous part of the yucca plant is the juice but the leaves may be harmful if consumed but if you think it may hurt the animal then try keep the animal away from the plant.|||Hi there; you may want to check with the local vet that you go too..I do know that there are a lot of house hold plants that are very toxic to pets of all kinds..I don't know if you ever herd of a plant called Dumb Kane(probably not spelling this right)?? This plant is very toxic to animals; when consumed by a pet the tongue and breathing passage way swells up and the animal can't breath and there for can die.. You may also want to watch the cats so they don't use the plants soil for a liter box..Please ask the vet and maybe a local green house that grows plants...Good Luck|||Yucca are safe houseplants. No need to worry.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment