Friday, February 24, 2012

I was googling exciting day trips in southern California and found information about a public beach below San Diego (I think), where seals tend to show up to sunbathe. I didn't save the page and can't find it now. Anyone know the spot?|||not "with" the seals

you watch them from a distance

it's in La Jolla - the old children's pool|||On the Silver Stand, south of Coronado Island.

There you find both kinds of Seals.

The ones that eat fish and the ones who jump out of airplanes and shoot pirates.|||Cant go next to them, you can watch though. It's in La Jolla, next to the tidepools, ask people, it's prety easy to find. But I have to say, it's not very impressive. I prefer the tides.

Dont go at night or when the tides huge. I gurantee you'll get wet.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment