Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My mom wants to grow and sell medical marijuana for money. Does she need a license or special permission? I imagine she would need permission or something. Ever since they made it legal in california she's really wanted to do it. But I don't want her to go to jail or something because I still see people getting arrested for growing pot so I wanted to know how she could do it WITHOUT getting in trouble.

Basically what does she have to do to be able to grow and sell marijuana legally in California?|||you need a care takers licence for people who have a prescription for it. when these care takers and patients have more then allowed they can sell it to dispensaries for a pretty good amount of money.|||I'm not entirely sure but she should ask around and see if their is a licence available because the thing about medical marijuana is it's only legal to have with a doctor's prescription so she'd need a licence and she'd need to sell it to pharmacies and NOT SMOKE ANY OF IT BECAUSE THAT IS ILLEGAL so you probably shouldn't have posted all your information over the internet connected to it.|||There is no guarantee that she won't get in trouble even if she complies with California law as this is still illegal under federal law. People can and do get arrested for this in California. It's not pretty what they do to your house either.|||Im actually looking for a place in California for some medical patients that want to grow their legal limit. Maybe you can help.|||wants to grow and sell medical marijuana for money.
So do I.|||That's some funny sh@t! LOL|||I dont know why... but Im laughing my *** off right now.|||nice job dea is gonna get u now lol

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment