Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We are flying into Las Vegas on a Monday and leave the follwing Monday. We'd like to take a nice road trip and maximize the scenary and cool places in California. My ideas so far are that the PCH drive looks great and that we'd like to see the giant Seqouia trees. Out of the way beaches and mountains sound good to us too.|||I would start from the south and head up. Drive the coast for some of it but come inland for other things. Highlights would be Hollywood, Big Sur, San Francisco, etc.|||I have always wanted to do the PCH but have yet had a chance, so I think you should do it. From Vegas head to Solvang (destination) head to Santa Barbra (beach and shopping) head north on the PCH, stop at Hearst Castle, continue on to San Francisco and wave at Monterey and Santa Cruz as you pass them. Stop at Henry Cowell Redwoods. Continue to San Francisco, enjoy the city. Head to Sacramento and learn about the gold rush. Head south on I-5 to my home of Manteca, CA, and stay the night at one of our hotels. Go to Bass Pro Shop, pick up whatever supplies you need and head east to Yosemite National Park. When you are done head south to Las Vegas and catch your flight back home to wherever you are from.

I'm tired all ready.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment