Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm planning on going on a summer road trip with some friends, and we're looking for good natural places to visit in California. Stuff like forests, lakes, and other fun nature stuff that friends can enjoy together. Any suggestions?|||** Yosemite ** (Northern California)

** Muir Woods ** N.CA~ Coastal)

** Big Sur **

** Monterey Bay **

** Lake Tahoe **|||If you want to see one awesome forest. Got to sequioa Nat'l park. or Giants of the Redwoods. Beautiful place, I used to go swimming in the Eel river when I was young. I used to climb to the top of Redwood trees and see for miles. They are so awesome to see, so big and ferns grow wild. Just be careful to watch for Poison Oak. I also got that when I was small, oooowwie and itch. bad. Humbolt County is also a nice place to visit. Go along hwy 101 to see alot of the ocean and scenic byways. You will Love N. Calif if you like forests, lakes, and the beaches. ***** beach is along hwy 101 just past Mckinleyville, and so is clam beach, and Moonstone beach. All places I used to go to long time ago. Sure miss it. Now Im stuck in Utah. darn!|||Death Valley, is a long drive but the scenery is great if you like mountais and deserts.|||Palm Springs- really nice and fun. Not full of tourists!!!! :)
HAVE FUN!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment