Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My sister, who is fifteen, needs to fly from Texas to California immediately. This is the thing, she recently obtained her residency and is still awaiting for the green card and social security card on the mail. Can she fly with her student ID since she is a minor? Will any type of residency id proof be needed? (although she has no way to proof her residency has been approved since it hasn't arrived yet).|||Yes, according to Continental Airlines website, children ages 15-17 traveling alone need one of the following: Driver's License, Passport,
Credit card, School ID, Company ID, Library card, Birth Certificate, Social Security card, Organization ID (such as athletic club, etc.),
Proof of auto insurance in passenger's name. I'd suggest checking with your particular airline to be sure.|||If she is traveling with an adult then she doesn't need ID. However the airline might want to conform her age (birth certificate)
according to:
http://www.ifly.com/airport-identificati鈥?/a>
Might also be helpful:
http://www.nwa.com/features/update_airpo鈥?/a>
(second question)|||I've never run into a an airline like the person above me said where I didn't show my ID (state-issued driver's license).

She will have to show some kind of ID. I can't guarantee they will take student ID, however she is 15, so it might slide.|||It depends on the airline.Sometimes you don't need identification. But as long as you have a ticket then you are usually fine.It does not matter how far the trip is.|||absolutely, i am 12 and my mom lives in chicago. i just did it parents can take them to the gate and an authorized relative may meet them at the arriving gate!!!!!! hope this helps|||Yes. My when my cousin (a minor) flew from California to Texas, all she had was her ID and they let her in (she flew on Delta Airlines if that helps.) She had a chaperon with her during the whole trip.|||i'm not sure u need to the airline and find out

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment