Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unemployment rates:
California: 10%
Michigan: 12%

Rhode Island, Oregon and both Carolina's also have a higher unemployment rate than California, and Nevada, Ohio and Florida are not far behind.

What do you think of California's economy now?
What kind of future do you expect from California's economy?
Should I be scared living in California?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY OPINIONS =)|||California is to expensive to live in. So my suggestions is move out why you have money and go somewhere where there is some republicans still in office b4 the bigg government comes and takes over..|||I have been looking at apts online in California and they are not expensive compared to Boston MA.
My husband is a property realestate accountant so I don't think we would have a problem living in California. We were there on vacation also and the prices of food were cheaper than Boston also.

Report Abuse

|||Hard to say but I do know that CA ranks near the bottom in terms of state money for schools. It's among the most costly of places to live. It's probably more conservative (as opposed to liberal) than people think.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment