Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My fiance just got a job in Florida and we have no idea what to expect! We're both California born and raised, and have lived and vacationed everywhere from the coast to the snow, but never lived out of the state. What should we be aware of? Do people dress differently? Can you not wear flip flops to a nice restraunt? Let me know!|||the towns and cities located along the Gulf coast of the state such as Naples are alright with me,but Tampa which is the largest town nearby is a horrible place full of ghetto neighbourhoods,bad drivers,lowlifes,roads in very bad condition,rude and stuck-up ones.I'm stunned that some people from CA move here when the golden state has much better weather than the sunshine state due to the fact that CA is mountainous while FL is mostly flat and humid.I love the West Coast because of its weather.I lived in the Pacific Northwest and the difference between that region of the country and the Deep South are quite huge.personally speaking,I don't like Florida at all.hope you enjoy here!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment