Friday, February 24, 2012

My husband and I are buying are first home and are expected to close escrow and move in, in about two weeks; mid July. Is it too late to plant flowers this time of year in California?|||No, it's not too late. However, when you're transplanting the plants out of the six packs be sure to give the plants plenty of water the first few days and shading them for 3 or 4 days would help them not to go into shock. I've lived in CA most of my life, and you can plant flowers most months of the year. I live in the mountains and the only months I don't plant are Novemeber through February; but when I lived in the Valley I didn't plant from December-January. It just depends where you live--but as long as the ground isn't frozen you can plant just about any flower. Good luck and congrats on your new home!|||yes, its also illegal.

damn people trying to plant flowers at this time of the year.

OBEY THE LAW WOMEN.|||No it's not too late. You can purchase plants from nurseries and plant them. It would be too late for seeds, but not plants that have already been started.|||you would be better off preparing garden beds so will be ready to planting in the fall.

instead of being locked into keeping the new plants moist in very hot weather plan a garden what plants where they will go and improve soil then plant.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment