Friday, February 24, 2012

I know they are illegal, but I really want a small pet and a hedgehog seems like the perfect match for me. They don't smell as bad as a regular small pet, they live long, and they are cute as cute can get.

Most places that sell hedgehogs will not ship to California. The only way I have found that I can get one is to drive to the closest state where they are legal. That would be a big pain though. Is there any way to get one without this big hassle?|||Please think of the hedgehog. If you're caught with it, it may be euthanized.

Also, fines are steep if your caught|||also think about this: if it were to get sick, you wouldnt be able to take it to a vet without getting in trouble. not only would the hedgehog probably be euthinized but you would also be fined for having an illegal animal.|||I'm sorry, But i don't think you should get one. If some one found out, they might call animal control, and they may kill it. Please don't risk the life of an animal just so you can have it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment