Friday, February 24, 2012

My husband and I are planning on making a trip to Southern California for our anniversary in September. Does anyone know of some romantic beaches in the area?|||Blacks Beach in La Jolla/ San Diego. it's very private, so private clothing is optional but theres not may people walking around naked so don't worry, and its a west facing beach so the sun sets directly over the water unlike any beach in Orange County or LA County which is very romantic at sunset.|||By my definition, a romantic beach is beautiful, quiet, and somewhat secluded. Here are some great options:

LA County: Rat Beach, in Palos Verdes (don't worry - you won't find any of the furry critters running around; it's an acronym for Right After Torrance). This is the hidden gem of quiet LA-area beaches -- visit and you'll immediately see why. Park for free at the Malaga Cove School.
OC: Woods Cove, at PCH and Diamond in Laguna Beach, is a reasonably private and quiet beach in Laguna, and it's framed on all side by cliffs. Very scenic and pleasant!
San Diego: Torrey Pines is the least secluded and private of my recommendations, but you'll find plenty of space to yourself, amidst spectacular scenery. For added fun, take a walk in the hills adjacent to the beach.|||If you don't mind making the drive to San Diego - I'd say Coronado Island right by the Coronado Hotel. The beach is great and if you can afford the stay at the Coronado that would be a plus.|||IMHO, any beach can be romantic. What makes a beach romantic in your opinion? In mine, it doesn't really matter which beach I'm at, as long as I'm with the one I love.

Newport Beach by the Balboa Pier is one of my favs.|||La Jolla Beach

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment