Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to major in business, I honestly don't even know what exact major it is.. I want to own a hair salon or bakery/deli.

Please list any.
Are any of these good places to go?
San Jose state university
california state university: los angeles
san francisco state

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.|||You don't need a 4-year degree to own a business. A short course in finance and business should give you everything you need. San Francisco City College Chinatown campus has a weekend 3-month course like that. Or a 2-year Associates degree in business administration.

Here is a link to the Cal State system because it is easier to get into than the UC system unless you attend one of the UC campuses in the less popular counties. You can go to the Campus link and find the one with the subject you want to study.|||I suggest you to see http://ieducatorz.com it helped me for same after i browsed answers.yahoo.com for hours. I am sure it will help you too. Best of luck.|||stanford
bc berkeley|||any of those school will be fine

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment