Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I need to know if there are any laws prohibiting the sale of human breast milk in California. I know there are many conflicting opinions on this subject, but I'm not asking for anyone's thoughts or opinions. I would just like an answer to my question. Only serious & informed responses please. And please list any sources/references. Thank you.|||"Right now, only California and New York have restrictions against selling breast milk. But other states are considering legislation to ban the practice." Quote from, http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2007-0鈥?/a> According to this, it sounds like it is illegal to sell your breast milk in California.

And why do some of you find it disgusting? Is cow milk better? Or formula made in factories? Let's not forget about Chinese formula that killed and made ill many, many babies. Human milk banks offer a wonderful and potentially life saving service to babies that are for some reason unable to receive breast milk from their mothers. Google it and educate yourselves before passing judgment.|||I tried to buy breastmilk online, and I googled a lot, without success. I couldn't find any serious website, I seriously don't know anyone who bough or sold brestmilk. When you search online it seems like lots of people buy and sell because there's so much discussion about it, but I seriously never saw any website actually offering the service. I think you would need to find yourself someone in your area who needs breastmilk, you can't really ship it because it's gonna get spoiled.
It's most likely illegal, only milk banks are allowed. But if you're doing a private transaction with someone, who'se gonna know?|||I tried to find it, couldn't.
I have never heard anything about it being illegal.
They sell just about anything on Craiglist and Ebay...

Good luck~ and I hope money situation gets better.

P.S. you might want to contact the milk banks and get their advice on handling and packaging the milk for transport to whoever buys it!|||I would imagine you would have to go threw an agency for that. its not uncommon to sell breast milk. You can make a lot of money off of it actually. Theres a lot of mothers out there that can't produce it. My mother said that i should look into this after I am done breast feeding my own. Still trying to decide if I want to or not.|||i believe its truly expensive and i believe its legal as long as u go though an agency but it does happen some kids need it and mothers cant produce it. and there are some sick kids that need it and cant get it. i think its a great idea if u do ur homework. its kinda gross but hey if ur baby needs it go for it. and if u can produce it than hey there are sick kids out there. heres a website u might wanna look at.
http://pc540.blogspot.com/2006/01/got-br鈥?/a>|||Call your local hospital and ask about milk banking and how it works. I know they have milk banks out there, but I'm not sure how it works. I just know that they screen the milk and make sure the milk is safe and stuff like that.|||They have breast milk banks your hospital would know more about it and I don't think they will take the milk unless they check you out. But I'm not sure about it. I know I would not buy breast milk from just anyone.|||Umm i say eww thats discusting.
it should be against the law. but you never know. the US is kinda really messed up|||Thats disturbing !!! would be very nasty from someone else im sorry im not buying no human breast milk! i rather can produce on my own or cant !

火车采集器
  • window tinting
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment