Thursday, February 9, 2012

How cold does it get in California during the winter, and where in California is it coldest? Please help! It's for a story I am writing.|||california is a huge state so it greatly varies. i live in northern california near san francisco. our winters are pretty mild with temperatures hardly ever getting below 40 but usually between 40-50 degrees. sometimes will be below freezing but not for more than a few days at a time. but there are mountains that reach well below freezing and have snow on them for a while|||Funny you say that...I looked up this question and it directed me to this page because I, as WELL, am working on a story I'm writing and I need this information for it! So this helped! THANKS!!

Report Abuse

|||Aww man we get a beautiful a winter in California. It fluctuates daily from 50-30 degrees its so nice though. Were lucky to get the cold days where it sunny and the the dark cold days haha I'm probly not makin any since but it gets really cold in cali-4-nia :-)|||California has mountain peaks that are around 14000 feet. They would get really really cold. So I would say the top of Mt. Shasta might be the coldest place. Just a guess though.|||In SoCal I lived in a town called Pine Mountain Club, CA 93222.
The coldest it got at my house way -1.4 degrees.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment