Friday, February 3, 2012

I worked most of year in Texas and moved to California...Do I have to file for California taxes? I worked 5 months in California.|||Yes, you have to file taxes in the state if you made money there at all. You will have to file a return for Texas if you made money there, too.
The good news is that you can deduct the cost of your move if it was work related.|||I'm pretty sure you file taxes for CA and just tell them when you're doing your taxes that you lived in Texas for most of last year. I think they just do a split return because people move out of state all the time.|||Check their state laws. If made less than a certain amount then you may not have to file state taxes. Some states its 10K or less.|||If you worked in Cali....you got to file taxes for it!!!!
....it's kinda late to be asking this Q. Taxes are due TODAY!!!!|||if you worked, you have to claim it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment