Friday, February 17, 2012

My friend and I are going to move to California when we are out of high school. We would like to know the most affordable and tropical place to live in California? Please let me know thank you very much.|||I have lived in Los Angeles County my entire life. And I will be entirely honest with you, Affordable doesn't exsist in California. Tropical areas cost well into the $ millions. I have friends who live in Newport Beach, and there lot alone cost $3mill. My house in Downey "Which is not a nice area" is only about 1200 square ft. With a backyard and pool, and it cost me $800,000. The cost of living is insane. So if you plan to move anywhere in California thats nice and tropical, find a good job. Because your going to have to work really hard to make enough to live.

Also, do not live in the biger cities. I wish I never was born in LA. Its impossible to escape. IT tok my parents nearly 18 years to make the money to get out of here. So if you move here, expect to stay here. I would say that the areas sourounding San Deigo are the cheapest tropical places your going to find.|||want to tropical place and affordable? only desert area in SoCal such as riverside, lancaster, yucca valley

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment