Thursday, February 9, 2012

have you ever been to california??I live in italia so in the future i would like to move to california...it's wonderful..it isn't???ask me soon...bye!!|||See california at http://www.bayareavisit.com/photos.html|||California is huge and it is a pretty cool place but very expensive and very crowded. It's laid back to a degree but fast paced also. It's wonderful to visit. Avoid Los Angeles. San Diego and San Francisco are the best.

My husband and I are talking about moving to the San Diego area but it is very expensive. Average home price in San Diego is around $650,000. It's ridiculous.|||California is a beautiful place. Northern California is much better then Southern Cal I grew up in the south and I don't care for it. The North is one of the most beautiful places on earth.|||California is kind of a big state what are you interested in?
do you want mountains, beaches? desert?
as California has all that|||california is the most beautiful and has the perfect weather then any other state in the union! but in northern california is the best!|||Life is what you make it no matter where you live. I live in California and stay home all the time because I'm scared of rejection. I don't go to parties or drive a fancy car or spend a lot of time at the beach because I have no confidence, no friends, and prefer to read books and write than hanging out all the time or chatting or shopping. You could have a wonderful life in Italia or California, it all depends on you.|||tHOUGH cALI IS EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN, HUNNIGTON BEACH IS AWSOME

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment