Friday, February 17, 2012

Where is the common sense in that? I'm glad that I have made the decision to leave California after 30 years here. Have Californians gone crazy?|||For those who are not familiar with the story... it appears that the state of California will be forced to reduce crowding in its jails as a result of a lost lawsuit regarding health care (and mental health care) for inmates in these overcrowded facilities...

As for my thoughts on this as relates to laying off police officers - well, actually, if you release 57,000 inmates convicted of "victimless" crimes like possession of illegal drugs and prostitution, you might just save enough money housing these deadbeats to hire all of the layed-off cops back. The only down side is that moving these losers back out of jail and onto the well fare roles pretty well negates the financial benefits.|||Perhaps Californians should start by tossing illegals, I would expect there is plenty of $ to be saved there. Actually I'd bet 30% to 35 % of inmates are illegals.|||Once the weather gets better I am going to back to Laguna beach and try to forget how quickly this state is going to hell.|||Sounds good to me. I'm just glad I don't live anywhere near California. I think this just points out how screwed up the politicians and judges are in this country.|||Why were the inmates released? Maybe they were up for parole, or their sentences were up. A little more information?

I'm not saying that you are lying, I'm just tired of one-line questions that assert a claim but do nothing to support it.|||I think it's sinking time! No common sense there! It's all the celebs in Hollywood that are living in a fantasy world, while milking millions of people 'entertainment money. - what can I say?|||i do not know if that is true but if it is it might be a god day to get a concealed carry license.|||Cite your source.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment