Friday, February 17, 2012

I am looking at different colleges, but when I narrow my search by my preferred majors (Algebra and Number Theory or Math Education) there seems to be very few colleges that offer it. I would also prefer to go to a California University, but it seems that none of them offer my majors. Please help!|||You can start pretty much anywhere. You'll just major in math; very few schools will allow you to specialize more than that at the undergrad level. You don't have to specialize until grad school. However, you might want to attend a university with a graduate program in math so you can take grad courses if you're up for it your last year. If you have very good grades, try CalTech, Stanford, Berkeley, UCSB, or UCLA. Otherwise, again, you can major in math pretty much anywhere. You'll need a PhD to be a math professor, but you won't do your PhD and your undergraduate degrees at the same school.

火车采集器
  • things to do in san francisco
  • word translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment