Friday, February 17, 2012

Hi, I've lived in TX all of my life and I am looking to move to California. I visited San Francisco recently and loved it. I'm 20 and I am going to transfer universities. Can anyone from California (or someone who has lived there awhile) give me some info on the best areas to live?|||There are so many good places in CA when it comes to weather,cleanliness and places of attraction. You said you loved San Francisco. You can pick it. You may love Bay area too. In Southern Californian San Diego is beautiful.
Good Luck|||There are a lot of different factors to consider. You don't say what your major is or what you are looking for in a school. If you love San Francisco, UC-Berkeley is right across the bay and is one of the best schools in the country.

I'd also say that if you love San Francisco, it's very different there from southern California--San Diego, LA, or Santa Barbara. They are spread out cities with lots of sun. San Francisco is more compact, cooler weather, hillier.

They are all expensive places to live, so factor that into your plans.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment