Friday, February 3, 2012

How many people live in california or have ever been there..

Whats ur impression.

i live in california and was hella bored and wondering. im o so bored|||I live in SUR California and its fun were I live|||iT MEANS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Report Abuse

|||^what the hell? nobody that lives there actually calls southern california "SUR"

Report Abuse

|||-.-

Report Abuse

|||i live in cali and its the best place in the world, you must live in bakersfield or fresno if you think its boring, but im from Santa Barbara and its awesome here|||Im in Southern California and i love it here....|||I live in California and it's great! :)|||BEST STATE EVER!!!|||i live in southern cali =]
itz pretty kool here i guess|||I just moved to SoCal a few months ago and I love it. There is so much to do here. How can you be bored?|||I've never been there but it sounds kinda cool.

火车采集器
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment