Thursday, February 9, 2012

i want to visit and tour california. how are the people there? nice?|||Well, I was born here and still live here in the Napa Valley. I think Californians are very nice people. We like to be healthy and do lots of activities. I myself am a senior citizen and bicycle daily or take long walks. I also ride horses and snow ski in the winter. Swim too. There is lots to do here as the weather is great most of the year with winter weather only about 4 months long with plenty of sunny days even in the winter. I think it is a great state to live in.|||Depends on where you're visiting, I guess. I wouldn't believe everything you hear about California though, because most people that don't live here assume that everyone is stuck up, and rich, but that's really not the case. Everyone is pretty laid back, go with the flow type. There's so much to see and do, I think you'll have a lot of fun=)|||It is nice and diverse, a lot of immigrants.

see california in http://www.bayareavisit.com/photos.html

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment