Monday, February 6, 2012

I was on a plane and i missed a bunch of the news for the California wild fires can you please tell me what up with these 2 questions!! Thanks a million.|||Well there were 5 arsonists who got arrested during that whole little mess, but I think they werent arrested for the fires, just for other ones they caused. There was this kid who admitted to playing with matches and he started a fire, so I think thats what they decided that started the fires. And stopping the fires, there was just this wind that week that made the fires worse, plus they were going um... uphill I think and that made them go faster. But once they got to the top they werent as bad to it was easier to control the flames.|||http://www.fire.ca.gov/

the state of calif fire info site.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment