Monday, February 6, 2012

Im curious if you have been to many places in california, were did you least like the people?|||I heard New York.|||San Diego where I live in. It's just a **** hole here, horrible neighbors, horrible people, lots of illegal immigrants. Yet if you go to the malls there still a lot of people shopping. Right now California is in life support, everything is about the collapse, yet we still have people shopping till they drop.|||At the moment I'm stuck living in SO, Ca and MOST everyone is rude. I agree with another post above, they are rude and terrible drivers....completely clueless. Funny when I was younger I always wanted to more here, thank God I'm moving in 5 months.|||All of Orange County the people here think they are above everyone else.

Also Beverly Hills, Brentwood. Too much money makes people think they

are better than most.|||You cant take a whole city and say they are the rudest. In every city some people are nice and are rude. You cant exactly generalize the people of a city.|||To find out which city, you can check the criminal records online. This can tell you even more than the rudeness. I think.|||Los Angeles|||i've driven through california a few times. most of the drivers were rude.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment