Friday, February 3, 2012

My family is already planning on moving out to California, regardless of where I go to college. I want to go to Berkeley, but I understand that only like 9% of first-year students are from out of state. Will I be counted as a resident of California, if the rest of my family has a residence there when I apply?|||To be considered as CA resident, you must physically reside in CA for a 12-month period. That means for you to qualify as in-state applicant, your family would need to be living in CA during the summer before your senior year in HS.|||You have to live in the state 1-2 years before attending a University to be considered a resident. But you also have to fall under the other qualifications, like there are certain reasons in which you have to be in the state, which family moving does qualify.

火车采集器
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment