Monday, February 6, 2012

Does anyone live in california or have had a beach wedding in california?
My fiance and i are planning a beach wedding in california for april of next year. Does anyonr know of any gorgeous beaches that you are allowed to have a wedding on? Please include links and pictures if you can.|||My brother just had a wedding in CA it was on some bluffs over looking beach and Ocean i was not able to attend but it looked cool it was in southern Ca. i think you would be able to get married on almost any beach may need a permit though government has to get their cut hop you can work it out California has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world i used to live in Ventura Ca. very nice beaches their|||The last time I was in La Jolla I saw a couple getting married on the bluff right above the beach -- it was beautiful and my sister told me that a lot of people get married there.|||I live in california.... some beautiful beaches are....

*Laguna beach*, Dana point (near Laguna) Santa Barbara, San diego area

I would pick Laguna. Its BEAUTIFUL!

http://www.linandjirsablog.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment