Friday, February 3, 2012

English is my second language, but i have a BA already from a well known university here in California. I recently am thinking in continuing my education. I want to become a math teacher; i prefer to teach at college level, because i want to teach either at night or on Saturdays. But if you also have information on teaching math at High school level, that will also help. Please advise if you have any knowledge. Your answers are greatly appreciated. I placed my question under "teaching" and got no replies. No retired teachers at home?|||If you want to teach K-12 you need "credentials", typically earned by passing the praxis exams for your subject.

To teach at community college level you will need a Masters.
To teach at a 4 year college or university you will need a PhD.

火车采集器
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment