Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm tranferring from a California community college within the next two years and want to get started on my major choices.

I'm pretty sure I want to major in communications, but I also love acting. I just wanted to know what colleges in California (UCs, CSUs, Private Colleges) provide a minor degree in theatre?

Any comments/information appreciated!|||Don't you know what part of the state you want to live in? There is UCLA and USC in Los Angeles area and UCSD has a theater department. I would also go online and look up the degree programs in both the UC and the State Univ systems. I would not major in Communications. It wont help you get any sort of job. It is considered a flunkie program. If you major in Theatre and minor in Comm. that would be better.|||Didnt know you were abroad. The colleges are all over California so you should decide on what region of Calif. even though you may have to keep your mind open because it is hard to tell which campus has openings. Where is your community college?

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment