Monday, February 6, 2012

Like with an adult and a minor. I know that someone 30 can't have sex with a minor, but I also know that some states say there can be up to a five year difference. I was wondering what the California laws were. For example, what about a 16 year old and an 18 year old? Or is it strictly a "you must be 18" thing?

I'm just curious, lots of my friends are going through this and I really don't want any of them to get into trouble.


Thanks to anyone who knows.|||we were just studying this in my class...if your over 18 your fine to do anything but under it it's called rape whether you wanted it to happen or not...but people will not arrest or do anything even if you had sex and were 16...my cousin had sex at 16 and nobody cared|||The "Law of Consent" is different in every state and every country - For example, France is 14.

This web page gives the world-wide ages:
http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Be careful out there!!

KC

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment