Thursday, February 9, 2012

my dads side lives down i san clemente, california and im moving down their this june
so yeahh!
anybody who lives in cali
just tell me what you think about cali i just want to know
thankss very much!!|||San Clemente? That's pretty close to were I live. OC, right? I'm in the IE. I'm about uh...45 minutes, give or take, outside of San Diego.
It's hot, really really hot. Our summers are awful! Our winters aren't much better. I don't care for the weather, but I like cool weather. OC is cooler than the IE, though, so I like it much better.
It's not what most people think. Just because I can get to LA in an hour or so doesn't mean I have movies stars living next door. You already knew that, though.
Life in CA is pretty much like life anywhere else. Our weather is warm and we're surrounded by overrated big cities. I'm sure LA has it's nice parts, but I can't find them. The MacDonalds in Beverly Hills is no nicer than the MacDonalds anywhere else. San Diego is cool, though.
Unless you live in Arizona or Nevada, you'll discover the awesomeness of In-N-Out and Tommy's. Two great fast food resturants. In-N-Out has the best hamburgers on the planet.
If you're young and need a part-time job, check out In-N-Out. They pay over more than other fast food resturants.
Houses cost alot, but I'm under the impression you're going to move in with someone.
Don't call it 'Cali'. It's California. No one(around here, at least) says they live in Cali. It's California, SoCal, or Southern California. The last two are used more often, since California is big. If you want to abbreviate: SoCal, Calif. , or CA.
We're not a state full of blondes with huge boobs, so don't be under that impression. We also don't all live by the ocean, we can't all surf. Our (ocean) water is putrid, so don't think you're going to down to the beach and play in crystal clear water while hot guys surf. That's Hawaii.
Good luck, and welcome to SoCal!|||Its nice, and the weather is always hot. Especially the summer.... but its nice weather, i guess i'm just used to it..... if your coming from a cold state, just letting ya know its always hot....|||I live in Cali and it's okay. I like the weather but the earthquakes in the Bay Area get on my nerves.|||ive been there once, as long as u dont hang wit the hobos in SF and the gangs in LA, u should be fine|||I think its pretty cool here...weather where i am right now is perfect :)|||Beverly Hills, what a trip!|||its the best state in the Union
Beautiful sunshine,
beaches, forests, mountains, valleys, lakes, rivers, streams, deserts, it has it all
san clemente is nice too, be sure to trek up to the Bay Area and check out SF too.
The ignorant ****** at the first post obivously doesnt know jack about cali cos some of the most amazing people are in SF.
And theres so much to do there, concerts, clubs, shows, art galleries, you'll love California.|||I dont live there but I know Ryan Sheckler lives in San Clemente! I would be syched to live there!!=D|||your gonna like it here!! as long as you pick the right people to hang with. dont hang with gangsters or future hobos. and the beaches are wonderful and skiing is semi-close so theres something for everyone!!|||I love living in CA. I live in Northern Cali, and it's nice and the orchards around here are beautiful.
My best friend lives in Oxnard and loves it. She lives off the beach.
There is a lot of traffic. The shopping is great. If you ever go downtown LA where all the street vendors are, you have to try these Spicy Hot dogs. They have spicy guacomole on them. They'll make your lips feel like Goldie Hawns lips did in The First Wives Club; ya know all swollen. They are the best Dogs I've ever eaten.
Have fun !!|||i live in los angeles!
it's pretty chill and you can even shop in the malls here and at 3rd street promendade [in santa monica]|||omggg i cant believe you guys are finaly comingg i cant wait to see youu!!|||California ROCKS!! I may be biased 'cause I lived there from '75-'98! I don't think there's a better place in the country where you've got the beaches, mountains, and desert practically at your fingertips! And the weather is phenomenal!
You'll get used to the earthquakes!

How I miss the GOLDEN state!!

"ALL You NEED Is LOVE!"
THE B E A T L E S!

Vincent Reagan
"H A W K E Y E!"
:)
;)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment