Thursday, February 9, 2012

Im going to California tomorrow for my birthday! What are some things that I should do at Disneyland and what are some things that I should see? And also.This will be my first airplane ride. So is it scary or fun? What should I expect? Thanks so much!|||OMG you have to go on TOWER OF TERROR, CALIFONIA SCREAMER, SPLASH MOUNTAIN, AND THE MANAHORN. Those are some of my favorite rides it is so fun to go to disneyland/california adventures tower od terror and califonia screamer is in california adventures and you can go to califonria adventures if you have a hopper pass. splash mountain and manahorn is in disneyland. Have fun and remember it is the happiest place in the world|||ITS HOT HERE so bring so suntan lotion. Man anything you want . in L. A. you are within sixty miles from swimming or snow boarding and everything in the middle. have fun sunshine

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment